Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 15, 2011

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take." Proverbs 3:5-6, NLT~
      Thank you LORD because I don't have to depend on my own understanding or I would be really lost.  How many times do we face situations that make us have a change of plans and we do not understand why. I like to have “To Do” list for almost everything. For a very long time I would blame others for my list not getting accomplish. It took for me to have GOD right on my face to understand that others were not to blame, just me.
     I learn that when my priorities are not in the order they should be, nothing in my “To Do” list will get done. Even when I thought I was putting GOD first, I was still trying to tell GOD how thinks should be done. WRONG!!! Never tell GOD how HE needs to do things for you; HE knows what is best for us even when we do not understand it.  
     I learn that by given HIM my full attention first thing when I open my eyes makes my day so much better. Then I pray over my schedule and the things I would like to do for the day. But I also pray that HIS will would be done. There are no worries for me when I give everything to HIM. I don’t try to understand the situations that present themselves through the day. If I understand them fine, if not is fine too. I know my Heavenly Father is in control and HE knows what is best for me.
     So today don’t wonder about what is going to happen. Whatever it is let it be and give full control of it to GOD. HE will show you the path. Even when we will not understand or have a logical explanation GOD does and that is more than enough. Do not stop praying, especially if you are confused. Let GOD guide you! HE will not take you where HE can’t protect you.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Are you willing to ask GOD for wisdom and understanding for the situations that you are dealing with in life? Or are you going to keep doing what you think are best without asking GOD to show you the right path to take?    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment